frequently asked questions
Below are frequently asked questions. Click on a question to find an answer.
What are disadvantages of pricing my home on the high end?
Well, several factors may come into play:
* You might help sell similar homes that are priced lower.
* Your home may be on the market longer.
* You could lose market interest and qualified buyers.
* You might create a negative impression of the property.
* You could lose money as a result of making extra mortgage payments while incurring taxes, insurance and unplanned maintenance costs.
* You may have to accept less money.
* A potential buyer may face appraisal and financing problems resulting from the inflated price.
It is not recommended to price your home any higher than the appraised value unless demand is high in your area. Ask you real estate agent for help in determining a price that would be right for your home. You can also use our Valuation Request (under Seller Tools) to assist in determining the best sales price for your home.
- Do you want to have another option than paying 6-7% for a traditional property listing?
- Do you want to save thousands of dollars when selling your home?
- Do you want guidance, communication, support and a customized marketing plan from your Realtor?
If you answered YES, then you are in the right place!
Now Hiring Agents!
Sales training provided. Click here for a free Career packet!